26th Feb Working Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

26th Feb Working Party

Post  Paul Ruddock on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Hi All,

Scheduled working party is for Sat 26th Feb. In what seems to be becoming a habit, I can't make it as I'm going to be in Canada. Sorry - can't be avoided.

Looking at Toms "Bouys out" topic, there's the Bouys to put back in! - complete with new chains. Not sure whose tasked with sourcing the chains?? (Anyone ~ appropriate drysuit/wetsuit required).
Fitting of new shower in Mens ~ Barrie, I promised to help with this, so if there's a chance before, let me know (although I can;t do this weekend coming (Feb 5th/6th) due to a wedding. (Me/Barrie).
General cleaning. (All)
Tile to place back on roof (Me)
Possibly any other matters to be brought up at next committee meeting the Monday prior.

Thanks - Paul

Paul Ruddock

Back to top Go down

committee meeting

Post  tomwhite on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 am

Hello Paul (and everyone else)
The next committee meeting is in fact on Monday 28th Feb, 8pm at the Elm Tree as the week before is in 1/2 term and some of us (me) are away.
Any items that may need to be discussed before the work party on 26th can be posted here on the Forum.
Tom

tomwhite

Back to top Go down

Re: 26th Feb Working Party

Post  Paul Ruddock on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 am

Hi Tom,
Sorry for that, but it was early morning to be fair! I stand corrected.......and I'll have to blob on that one too as I'll be travelling back from Canada.
Cheers - Paul

Paul Ruddock

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi Paul
I am away now until Feb 18th so it will be after that when we get a chance to sort the shower. I have identified the shower we need but Ian Craven is to see if he can get it at a better price for us.
Cheers
Barrie

Barrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top