Embsay Splash 16, 23 and 30 June; 7 July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Embsay Splash 16, 23 and 30 June; 7 July

Post  Ian Smith on Wed May 11, 2011 6:46 am

The Splash starts at 7.00pm on 4 consecutive Thursday evenings and is aimed at members of any age who want to improve their sailing skills - either as beginners at sailing, 'improvers' or those who want to brush up on racing techniques. The training is tailored to the people and the conditions on the day.

If anyone wants to share whehter they plan to attend some or all of the sessions, and what they hope to get out of them, that would be helpful.

If anyone wants to volunteer to run the training, help with the training/drive the patrol boat that would be great too. I can probably make the first session on 16 June to help kick things off, but have just started a new job so my commitments are a bit up in the air at the moment.
TIA
Ian

Ian Smith

Back to top Go down

Re: Embsay Splash 16, 23 and 30 June; 7 July

Post  Barrie on Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 am

Hi Ian
I can be there on June 23rd and possibly July 7th to help in any way.
Cheers
Barrie

Barrie

Back to top Go down

re:EMBSAY SPLASH

Post  mark hedges on Sun May 15, 2011 6:58 am

Hi Ian, i'm going to be around for all of the sessions, not sure of what use i'll be other than being a helping hand, just say what you need, cheers mark.

mark hedges

Back to top Go down

Splash

Post  Alan Grange on Wed May 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Ian
I should be able to help (patrol boat?) on at least one Thurs night. Also possibly bringing a family wanting to try sailing - is that OK?
Alan

Alan Grange

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Smith on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 am

Hi Alan
I am a little concerned about bringing a family that are not members to the Splash - the aim is to train club members and I think the Vision may already be in use for some of the member families coming up - tho it is difficult to know until we see actual turnout etc. The Yorkshire Water day is the event we have used in the past to give potential new members a sail. Others may have different views tho

Ian Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top