Tuesday winter socials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday winter socials

Post  Ian Smith on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

We discussed having some evening discussions to make up for the lack of sailing at the moment on Tuesday evenings, or at all at the moment given the ice Just checking if people would still like this to go ahead I think Paul and Jenny were going to tell us about sailing adventures down under as one possibility? There seems to be a lot of discussion about vang tension on the forum but perhaps this is a topic best avoided

Could people please post:
when they would like any sessions
what topics they would enjoy
any topic they would like to volunteer to do

tx, even if I get no replies at least i enjoyed playing with the emoticons
ian

Ian Smith

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday winter socials

Post  Barrie on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:24 am

Hi Ian
I am up for your suggestion as to a Tuesday night social esp. if we can get Paul and Jenny along. I just hope I don't miss them as I have just arranged to be away Feb 7th - 17th.
Cheers
Barrie

Barrie

Back to top Go down

hi Ian. I'm sure everybody had a great time at the first tuesday social.It was very informative in a light hearted way even if i still can't jibe. Looking forward to the next one. I don't think we actually agreed a date for it . Thankyou.Mark

Post  mark hedges on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 am

Ian Smith wrote:We discussed having some evening discussions to make up for the lack of sailing at the moment on Tuesday evenings, or at all at the moment given the ice Just checking if people would still like this to go ahead I think Paul and Jenny were going to tell us about sailing adventures down under as one possibility? There seems to be a lot of discussion about vang tension on the forum but perhaps this is a topic best avoided

Could people please post:
when they would like any sessions
what topics they would enjoy
any topic they would like to volunteer to do

tx, even if I get no replies at least i enjoyed playing with the emoticons
ian

mark hedges

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday winter socials

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down