Want to go yachting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want to go yachting?

Post  Matt Sulley on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi to all at the Craven Sailing Club! My name is Matt Sulley I am an old member of the club & first sailed at the club. It still holds some very good memories for me!!
I am now sailing professionally & have been for the last 18 years. At the moment I am the skipper of a Shipman 63 that I run for a private family.
We have spent the summer on the West coast of Scotland & Northern Norway.
I am now looking at bringing the yacht back south to the UK & am putting together a crew for the delivery. I was thinking there may be some of you that would like to come.
We will be departing Bodo (Northern Norway) around the 17-20 of September then south to Bergen-Stavaner-Ijmuiden (Amsterdam) then on to Southampton. Arriving some time early October.
If any of you are interested please drop me an E-Mail matthewsulley@hotmail.com
I hope the club is still as much fun as it was back when I was sailing / racing there!!
Regards to all
Matt

Matt Sulley

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to go yachting?

Post  jon on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 am

Hi Matt,
only just noticed your posting not that I would have been allowed to abscond from my day job to join you but would have loved to. It's good to hear from you and I hope you will keep in touch maybe some of us could help in the future if you still need crew.
jon moreman

jon

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top